We are currently looking for talented people to join us at Game Drive!
If you’re interested in applying, please send your CV with a motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. If all goes well we will invite you for an interview at our office in the center of Utrecht.
There are openings in the following positions:
We are looking for a PR manager to be part of the Game Drive marketing team.
As a PR manager you will assist in building and managing relationships with press and influencers supporting us and the games of our clients. You will be responsible for increasing the awareness of and engagement with each client and their games.
- Manage media inquiries and interview requests
- Manage content for press kits, press releases, award (show) entries, and pitches
- Monitor, analyse and communicate PR results on a regular basis
- Support in concepting and creation of PR campaigns and seasonal PR calendars
- Organize and manage press moments e.g. previews, reviews, let’s plays, etc.
- Help maximize share-of-voice on the web for all clients and their games
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within the industry
- Maintain a keen understanding of game industry trends affecting clients and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding them
- Identify and share competitor insights with the team
- Build, organize, and maintain our press and influencer database
- Support the Game Drive team and/or clients at exhibitions and events
- Optimize communication via PR (testing) tools, analytics, SEO reports, surveys and more
- Exceptional English writing and editing skills. Preferred: native English
- Skills to act as a spokesperson, pitching and placing proactive stories in the media, as well as managing media relationships and maintaining an up-to-date network of media contacts
- Strong communication skills when liaising with colleagues, influencers, press, and clients – able to identify and express the value of client games
- Good understanding of the role social influencers can play in promoting and driving commercial value for brands
- Ability to relate to influencers and press, develop trust, rapport and long-term relationships
- Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or a related discipline
- Affinity with video games, able to generate enthusiasm and empathy for each project
- Familiarity with current and emerging PR platforms, current gaming trends and social media – in particular Twitter and LinkedIn
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with rapidly changing priorities and multiple deadlines
- Minimum 1 year PR experience
- Starting contract:
- 6-12 months
- 30-40 hours a week
- Flexible working schedule
- Caring 6+ marketing team
- Growth opportunities
- Video game industry insights and games
- Great office space in the middle of Utrecht city center
Are you able to embrace different types of games and increase the awareness for all of them? Please send your CV with a motivation letter to email@example.com. If all goes well we will invite you for an interview at our office in the center of Utrecht.
Online Marketing Intern (2022)
We’re looking for an enthusiastic intern that will support us in our day-to-day marketing activities for online clients. This internship is for 2022.
As an internationally oriented company in the centre of Utrecht, we offer lots of variety for your internship. We work together with several game studios, meaning lots of diversity in our games and marketing activities. Some examples are the WW1 Game Series, Tricky Towers, the We Were Here Series, and more.
Your duties will include assistance during online marketing campaigns, content marketing support, research, account management activities and much more!
Skills we’re looking for:
- Great English speaking, writing and editing skills
- Knowledge of social media (including tools)
- Creative with excellent attention to detail
- Can work independently while being a team player at the same time
- Affinity for video games, able to generate enthusiasm and empathy for each project
- Year 2/3/4 – Bachelor scholarship related to Marketing, Advertising, and/or Communications
- Preferred: Photoshop skills