Online Marketing Intern
We’re looking for an enthusiastic intern that will support us in our day-to-day marketing activities for online clients.
As an internationally oriented company in the centre of Utrecht, we offer lots of variety for your internship. We work together with several game studios, meaning lots of diversity in our games and marketing activities. Some examples are the WW1 Game Series, Tricky Towers, the We Were Here Series and more.
Your duties will include assistance during online marketing campaigns, content marketing support, research, account management activities and much more!
Skills we’re looking for:
- Great English speaking, writing and editing skills
- Knowledge of social media (including tools)
- Creative with excellent attention to detail
- Can work independently while being a team player at the same time
- Affinity for video games, able to generate enthusiasm and empathy for each project
- Year 2/3/4 – Bachelor scholarship related to Marketing, Advertising, and/or Communications
- Preferred: Photoshop skills